Click the link to download a document
ANNUAL CACTMC AFFILIATION RENEWAL
All CACTMC Affiliates are required to renew their CACTMC affiliation and pay the relevant annual fee by June 30 each year.
There are four forms that must all be completed, signed and submitted to CACTMC annually. They are all included in the "CACTMC Affiliation Annual Return" file available for download below. The forms are:
- Annual Affiliation Return
- Invoice for Affiliation Fees
Payment details are shown on the form.
- List of Endorsed Vehicles
The list of endorsed vehicles should include both ACT and NSW registered vehicles.
Each vehicle's Plate ID; Make; Year; Model; Colour are required.
No private information (e.g. owner's name) is required.
- CRS Authorised Club Signatories
Signatures of all compliance inspectors is required.
Only originals will be accepted by the RTA.
The "CRS Authorised Club Signatories" form is provided to the RTA to authenticate CRS registration applications.
- Download the CACTMC Annual Affiliation Return file
Please direct questions regarding affiliation to the Secretary.
Canberra Pie Cart
CACTMC is the custodian of an unique and iconic piece of Canberra's automotive history, the Canberra Pie Cart (aka Wilkie's Pie Cart).
Download the [Pie Cart slideshow]
Communique (CACTMC newsletter for Affiliates)
- Communique January 2021
- Communique December 2020
- Communique November 2020
- Communique October 2020
- Communique September 2020
- Communique September 2020 - special edition
- Communique August 2020
- Communique June 2020
- Communique March 2020
- Communique February 2020
- Communique December 2019
- Communique November 2019
- Communique October 2019
- Communique September 2019
- Communique August 2019
- Communique July 2019
- Communique June 2019
ACT Concessional Registration Scheme (CRS)(For UNmodified ACT vehicles built more than 30 years ago)
- Guidelines for Club CRS Registrars
- Guidelines for CRS Vehicle Operators (owners)
- On-line renewal process for CRS applications
- Application/Renewal form for CRS registration
NSW Historic Vehicle Scheme (HVS)(For UNmodified NSW vehicles built more than 30 years ago)
- Document(s) in preparation ...